Full Stack Web Developer
At Edge Case Research you will develop tools to ensure the safety of such systems as autonomous vehicles, embedded systems, and other safety-critical applications. As a member of our development team, you will be contributing to our robustness testing tool suite as well as our system safety analysis tool. You will be a part of a small and fast-moving team and your work will have an instant impact.
- Flexible to changing requirements and needs of a small development team.
- Working in frontend code and backend code with ease.
- Motivated to go beyond on-paper requirements and create experiences users will love.
- Proficient in Node and web component frameworks like Vue.js or React is a must.
- Self-motivated and excited to learn new technologies.
- Experience in agile development and writing production code is a major plus.
- A candidate that can provide examples of previous work will be ideal.
- Sound critical thinking skills
- Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Experience or interest in learning Typescript, Golang, Python, and/or C++ is a plus.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
In addition, we are looking to fill the following positions:
Developer skills sought:
- Software Developers
- DevOps Professional
- Embedded system engineers
- Embedded systems safety engineers
- Machine learning experts
- Data science experts
- IT Administrator
*Please note that at this time we cannot sponsor work visas, and can only hire US Persons.